Forums

Full Version: Primary Individual
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will the live boards be used at the Primary Individual this weekend? It was great to watch the games last year.

Good luck to all who are taking part and I hope the new location is as enjoyable as Dolphin House was.
Is this a Chess Scotland run event?
What's the relevance of that?
Hi Derek, i'm not up to speed with what CS do with/for juniors. I was hoping to find out if we are doing this event.
I understand that it's being organised by the CS Home Junior Director, if that answers your question? =)
it does Derek thanks Big Grin
Is this a by invitation only event?
Yes, invitation only.

It's limited (for accommodation reasons, mainly) to 32 children. Ideally they should be the 32 strongest players still in primary school, though in practice that doesn't always happen. I haven't heard who has been invited this year.
Thanks Donald for clarifying.
Thanks for keeping us updated during the weekend, Andy.

Congratulations to Declan for winning and to Tom for a fine performance over the weekend.

Looks like it was an extremely exciting finish with 5 people tying for the lead going into the last round, based on my calculation.

Hopefully the weather wasn't too offputting and you all managed to fit in some other fun activities.

Not sure why the results thread is locked so posted it here.
Pages: 1 2