Forums

Full Version: 07/03/2012 - DISCUSSION of C.Sreeves vs A.Burnett
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
NOTE: NOT FOR PLAYERS TO VIEW WHEN GAME ONGOING
I hope you are tracking the IP addresses Andrew.
Alan Tate Wrote:I hope you are tracking the IP addresses Andrew.

It can be established if a player has visited this topic. At the moment this game is primarily down to trust, but in future we'll integrate such a system into the forum. Big Grin
Andrew McHarg Wrote:At the moment this game is primarily down to trust, but in future we'll integrate such a system into the forum. Big Grin

I think these games will always be down to trust. If you get to the point where you think measures are required to check this trust then you're fighting a losing battle.

Anyway, looking forward to an interesting game. =)
Very true Gordon. =)
(Posted after Clement's 5th move)

Well, the plot is definitely thickening. I'm glad we seem to be moving through the opening at a fair clip, though I suspect things might get a bit less rapid soon. It's nice that both of them have already recognised the potential utility of scaring people with long spoilers.

So presumably we're about to see Andrew play ...h5, which ought to make things interesting. Given that Clement has spent quite a while telling us how little he knows about the English, is this going to come as rather a shock?

EDIT: Sorry, I can't read. 5...d6 and only then 6...h5.
I have to say I am loving this.
I've had this position twice as Black (before ...h5) One idea is to delay the development of the g8 knight so as to meet Nd5 with Nce7!? followed by c6 and not allowing that knight to settle on d5.

How do we see the players' comments?
Highlight the area between the spoiler tags.
Thanks Hugh
Pages: 1 2 3 4