Born: 23 November 1938, Bellshill, Lanarkshire.
Michael Fallone, at the time of the Moscow 1956 Olympiad.
- Glasgow Boys' Champion (under-18) 1954, with a clean score of 8 wins
- Member of the Glorney Cup team every year from 1952 through 1957
- Scottish Champion 1963
- West of Scotland Champion 1963
- Played in the matches Scotland v England 1955, 1958 and 1962
- Played at the Olympiads of Moscow 1956, Tel-Aviv 1964 and Havana 1966
Please see the article on Michael Fallone under Reminiscences, which includes personal observations by Michael, and a number of photographs that he provided.