Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNCL Grading
I was a bit tired last night. Will be doing the grading tonight and will do the FIDE grading this week
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Andy, thanks for getting the results updated so quickly yesterday and giving me the great news that my team managed to stave off relegation by the skin of our teeth! Wink

Also thanks to the arbiters: Andy, Gavin & Phil and Glynis for organising things.

See you next year! Looking forward to seeing the renovated playing hall.
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional!
Division 1
Division 2
Division 3
Division 4

Please let me know of any glaring errors Big Grin
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Did Greenwood really swap board orders playing Dave P (J19/1888) 2 boards below David M (1746) in final round having had it opposite (correct) way in all preceding games? Please tell that is in beach of league rules?
No,
Well spotted!