Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNCL Fixtures
2013 / 14 Fixtures are now up on the website www.snclchess.co.uk
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
thanks Andy.
Is there a reason why Div.4 only have round 1 displayed and Div.1 - 3 all have full rounds up..?
13 teams have entered division 4, with only 7 rounds fixtures will depend on results.
Can we have the Division 4 fixtures for the 3rd round before Sunday please.

Thanks Iain
I did this at the weekend and posted. Didn't realize it had not shown. Sorry for that.

Thistles v Stepps Warriors
Irvine v Mussleburgh
Perth v CSBOS2
Corstorphine V Dundee City Juniors
Hamilton B v Dunfermline Knaves
Prestwick v SCDAD
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
When will 2014-15 fixture list be published?
Just waiting to hear from Cumbernauld then I can publish Divs 1 - 3
Sorry for not responding sooner to this Andy, I had lost my password details and could not be bothered looking for them, so have not been on this noticeboard for ages. An email from Ronnie Wallace alerted me to the Cumbernauld failure to register. I shall try and sort it out tonight. (I always thought passwords etc for this noticeboard were a bit of a pain)
Maybe I am looking in wrong place. Is the draw published yet? If not when can we expect it please.
Andy Howie Wrote:Just waiting to hear from Cumbernauld then I can publish Divs 1 - 3

Confusedos: Please can we get the draw this evening Confusedos: