Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback Requested
time to add my error message....
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Love it,

I can ban people for as little as 30 minutes or as long as permanent. I love this board. We have more control over it and it is not a problem doing things now!
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Hmmms... slightly concerned by your joy at the newly created power you now wield! ;P

Lets see some more avatars folks!
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional!
I much prefer it to the last board as it actually allows me to post! Tongue

In keeping with most things that are new, it takes a wee bit of getting used to but once that inertia is overcome we'll all be wondering "Old board? What old board?"

Assuming of course the content of the old board makes it over here... as already pointed out by other members there was a great deal of useful info and debate on it.
Mike,

I was just wondering why you don't seem to a a regular club member. There must be loads of clubs in the Glasgow area who would love you to join them. You have had excellent results in congresses. Care to enlighten us?

Robin.
Robin
The club ghost will be laid to rest this year!
Family commitments last year meant it was difficult to attend club nights (which seemed to be mostly on Thursdays) - this year my very understanding wife is "allowing" me to spend a bit more time on chess.

That is, apart from all the weekends I spent on it last year (most of which I hope to repeat this year!). The family did get a trip to Scarborough out of it... but I did spend all weekend on the chessboard... Big Grin
David Deary Wrote:Hmmms... slightly concerned by your joy at the newly created power you now wield! ;P

Lets see some more avatars folks!

David,

I just warned you about this post to test what happens, Can you tell me what happens at your end?
Andy Howie Wrote:David,

I just warned you about this post to test what happens, Can you tell me what happens at your end?

Hi Andy,

I got an email notifying me about a private message from you regarding a warning. I have checked my messages and it details that I got a warning and linked me to the post I was warned for.

Hope this helps.
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional!
Fantastic,

Thanks for that David!

Andy
David Deary Wrote:I just realised how you add an avatar picture. Was that definitely in the User Control Panel earlier? If so I must have been very thick.

On a positive note - Optimus Prime is back >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It wasn't there earlier. Big Grin I ticked a box to make it appear. 8)