Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback Requested
Andrew McHarg Wrote:On the General Chess Chat view you can scroll to the bottom and there are filtering options. This allows you to display the topic in a variety of ways. =)
Or changing the display order in your user control panel to swap the order might be easier 8)
Cheers
Carl Hibbard
Andy

I have been having some problems getting registered but this is sorted now. I just wanted to point out that the internet board for my game vs. J Small in the afternoon of the SNCL (rd. 2) had a malfunction. On move 21. it registered a Rook moving to b7 instead of a Bishop moving to b7. I don't know how this could happen unless there is/was a loose connection somewhere beneath that corner of the board?

Can the move be corrected retrospectively?

kind regards

Alastair Dawson
i canny upload (download?) my photo to my thingummy. It shows me in a handsome light but it appears to be to many pixels =|
Patrick McGovern Wrote:i canny upload (download?) my photo to my thingummy. It shows me in a handsome light but it appears to be to many pixels =|

There are height and width limits as well as filesize limits on image uploads. You can reduce the size of the image using low-cost/free photo-editing software.

Hope it helps. =)
Thanks Andy Big Grin
as you can see i managed this new technology, heck even colour t.v. is new technology to me Big Grin
Hi

When will the PGN's be available?

The Download page says coming soon....

There is a wee trick one can use to get the PGN from a live game
but I've forgotten where you put the 'pgn' instruction.

Geoff
I could upload or email, but i've only got what's been on the live boards...