Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liverpool Quadrangular
robin moore Wrote:I think I know which one I would prefer.

Not disputing that but asking for the future costs to be considered as what you missed out above is that one parent accompanying their child in 2010 was £55 in 2011 was £140
Jacqui Thomas Wrote:
robin moore Wrote:I think I know which one I would prefer.

Not disputing that but asking for the future costs to be considered as what you missed out above is that one parent accompanying their child in 2010 was £55 in 2011 was £140

correction 2012 was £140

& forgot to mention they did not have to pay for their International squad t-shirt in 2010
Jacqui,

Agreed, and as you and Phil know, and I have found out, organising any event whether it be in the UK or abroad is a massive task. We have obviously had huge differences of opinion on previous events but hopefully it's going to end right here.
I am resigning from all aspects of Scottish Junior Chess...

[REST OF POST DELETED]
I have received a complaint regarding the rest of your post above Robin, and I have therefore removed it. Apart from the fact that it has nothing to do with the original topic, it's in everyones' best interests to keep it off the forum.
If anyone has anything further to add to the discussion which was ongoing before the above then please continue...
Andrew,

All I did was say why I was resigning and thanked some people for their help. Surely members are entitled to know that?
robin moore Wrote:Andrew,

All I did was say why I was resigning and thanked some people for their help. Surely members are entitled to know that?

Not going to discuss it here. If you want to speak about exactly why the content was removed then send me an email.
Ok Andrew

Thanks