U12 Bd 1: win for Murad
Glorney Bd 2: win for Hamish
U12 Bd 4: loss for Colin
Glorney Bd 1: draw for Andrew
Bd 5: win for Daniel
Glorney Bd 4: loss for David
U12 Bd 2: draw for Kai

U12 final score: Ireland 2½ - 3½ Scotland

The consensus is that Kai was winning comfortably, then losing comprehensively; so of course he drew!
I was just working out who would be eligible age wise for the Glorney 2013 when it is held in Scotland. How about these guys for the U14 possibles in live grade order...

Murad Abdulla
Lennart Koehn
Alexander Bond
Jamie Underwood
Monica Espinosa
Anna Milton
Declan Shafi
Colin Howie
Fergus Skillen

Considering Fergus has 4/5 at this year's event, this could become a real monster of a team on home soil,

Robin.
Well done Ian! Now that is how you finish a game!!!!
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
I wonder if Ian's opponent knew he was up against possibly the finest time scrambler in Scotland. Errm.. result never in doubt (and with 7 seconds to spare!)

Robin.
Glorney Bd 3: win for Ian

Glorney final score: Ireland 1½ - 3½ Scotland

(Ian was in serious time trouble, his opponent had plenty of time - so naturally Ian won on time.)

Faber Bd 2: draw for Alice

Faber final score: Ireland 1½ - 1½ Scotland

Scotland v Wales this afternoon. The most interesting competition is the U14s, where the standings after Round 5 are:

1. Scotland 17
2. Wales 16
3. England 14½
4. Ireland 12½

I'll leave speculation to others. Neil is preparing the team, and the final instruction will be to concentrate on their own games and do their best.