Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Primary Individual 2012
I am testing the new software. it is still very much a beta version. I have 2 boards with me

Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Round 6

Blog Day 1
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Andy,

That was much better in round 2, feed only failing near the end of play when both sides short of time. Some good games already,

Robin.
Fantastic to see the live boards in use at this event. Forget the Tal Memorial, this is where the real chess is! 8)
Some sacrifices are sound, the rest are mine - Mikhail Tal

Mikhail would have loved events like this,

Robin.
Failure wasn't short of time, it was having to move everything for Lunch....
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
OOOOPPPPSSS ;|

Game upload needs to be ticked for it to work...
Andy,

What's the guesstimate time for the start of round 5?
Would be any time around now
Really enjoying the live games. There was a cute win that black missed in Shafi-Ramazanov round 5. 19...Ra8! 20. Bxa8 Rxa8 21. Qd4+ e5! and there is no way to stop mate on a1 without losing the queen. Or 21. c3 b3! 22. Qd4+ e5! and the same trick again. Very refreshing to see main lines being played in nearly all the rounds.
Andrew,

There is hope for us yet! Just back from Culzean and both Paul, Declan's father and myself had spotted it,

Robin.