Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
online coaching
All,

We have 20 or so students at present receiving or about to receive regular online coaching. If there is any progressive junior out there whom I have overlooked, forgot to ask etc please get in touch with me or any of the junior selectors on the home page asap. Our online coaching team can take on another few students presently so please be in touch as I will be delighted to hear from you.

Robin.
Hi Robin,

My son would be interested. He is 8 years old and can't make the Paisley chess club on a Monday or Wednesday due to football commitments. He has a real interest in the game and has progressed very well at his age from my own coaching but I would like to add more dimensions to his game that someone with more coaching experience might be able to provide for him. His Name is Kyle McFie.

Could you give more details please.

Kind Regards

Joe
Joe,

My email address is robinmoore60 Plus @btinternet.com. If you send me an email we'll take it from there.
You could also use the PM function of the forum...
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Thanks Guys. I'll contact you tomorrow Robin.