Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DGT Chess Clocks
A Happy New year to all.

I am currently preparing the DGT Clocks into their respective orders and will contact all who placed orders, most likely in the coming week, to make necessary delivery/collection arrangements.

Should any club/league require their clocks sooner please send me an email and I will try to accommodate.

If, however, you requested clocks via Chess Edinburgh or Ayrshire Chess League please contact them in the first instance as I will only be contacting their officials who placed the order with Chess Scotland with delivery/collection.  It is they who will be responsible for further distribution of clocks to their respective clubs.

Jim Webster

PS: It will be nice to reclaim the room in my house that currently looks like a distribution centre with 6 packages of clocks (weighting in at 151kg) being re-repacked and laid out into the smaller club orders.
I'm pleased to say that all the DGT Chess Clubs have now been distributed with, as far as I know, only 2 clubs to clock from local distributer who arranged uplift from me to save all having to travel to Fife to collect.  The last 2 clubs have arranged pickups in the near future.

In all we arranged, organised and distributed just under 300 clocks around Scotland.

Job Done!!