Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richardson Rules
I read with interest in the Management committee minutes published today:

"Following the review of the Richardson Cup playing rules and their subsequent publication on the Chess Scotland website, these rules have now been formally passed to the Rules and Arbiters Committee for incorporation and publication....Chess Scotland will purchase Swiss Manager licenses to enable publication of teams and pairings for this event"

Intriguing. I'm wondering where I can read these rules. Apologies if I have asked this before. At the rules link on this site I see there is a document on Richardson Cup Rules but these look to be the rules that were in effect last season and so prior to the review referred to above.
They are coming!

The changes/updates have been done with only one small query to clear up. The links will be updated and I'll post an announcement including a link to the new rules.

A copy of the rules will also be sent to each club that enters the Richardson, but still a few days to till the closing date for entries as well.

Swiss Manager licences have now been purchased and will be used for the Richardson/Spens/Campbell Rosebowl starting this season. We have sufficient licences to cover a number of users so as not to be over reliant on a single individual.