Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glasgow Schools League
We have 11 teams now for Glasgow League. The Scotsman should not be too difficult to organise on a regional 4-board knockout basis. I don't have contacts Scotland wide so entries will be by CS website.
Bishopbriggs Academy have forwarded an entry to you Andy. Please confirm you've received it
Harry , please give me an email address by noon on monday.
Bishopbriggs and Kelvinside must do this if they wish to enter the senior tournament.
The junior tournament has already started with 7 teams.
I went to OLSP Dumbarton to confirm their entry to the junior tournament on friday.
However this was not before I was called to the headmaster's office like a naughty schoolboy to explain my PVG position!
Have sent Bishopbriggs Academy details to your email address Andy. You should also have received the entry from Mr Ross DHT as of yesterday afternoon. Good luck with the event
Harry - no emails received at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:andrew.muir@blueyonder.co.uk">andrew.muir@blueyonder.co.uk</a><!-- e -->
Please resend or post contact email address here.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:iross@bishopbriggs.e-dunbarton.sch.uk">iross@bishopbriggs.e-dunbarton.sch.uk</a><!-- e -->
amuir Wrote:However this was not before I was called to the headmaster's office like a naughty schoolboy to explain my PVG position!

Good chance to ask him about the historical problem of paid professional figures covering up abuses :|

Well done anyway on getting this going Andy
Fixtures sent out today to the schools:
Senior (7)
Bishopbriggs Academy
Glasgow Academy
Hillhead High
Hutchesons Grammar
Mearns Castle High A
Paisley Grammar
Smithycroft Secondary
Junior (7)
Glasgow Academy Prep