Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richardson Final
I'm just trying to understand the position (and do a bit of calculation training at the same time Wink )Not claiming my analysis is correct!
What's the latest on the live board situation? :/ some games are updating, others not. Has Neil really spent an hour on his 7th move?

What do you think about the draw Maxwell-Green? I like White's position where they agreed to split the point
Andy Howie Wrote:Lost board 7, suspect there is a battery pack issue. Grrr

You've lost board 2 as well.
andyburnett Wrote:What do you think about the draw Maxwell-Green? I like White's position where they agreed to split the point

White has a clear positional advantage. Qd2 - a5/b4 (if allowed), R to c1... I don't get the draw acceptance!
Alan Tate Wrote:
andyburnett Wrote:What do you think about the draw Maxwell-Green? I like White's position where they agreed to split the point

White has a clear positional advantage. Qd2 - a5/b4 (if allowed), R to c1... I don't get the draw acceptance!

Chess is a draw. Don't fight it.
Nope, Neil still has not moved!
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Andy Howie Wrote:Nope, Neil still has not moved!

:O Any idea if there was a draw offer from Doctor Bob?
Has Hugh just blundered? 15. Nxe6 looks winning.
Adam Bremner Wrote:Chess is a draw. Don't fight it.

Draughts is a draw, I concede that.
I assumed Board 2 was also down but I live close enough to pop along and Neil had indeed taken about 80 minutes for move 7. I'm back now looking forward to the time scramble.