• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNCL results Rounds 5 and 6
Division 1 Updated
Division 2 Updated
Division 3 Updated
Division 4 Updated
Division 5 Updated

Look for Updated for when the league has been uploaded
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Well done Andy,
Thanks for getting the results up so quickly

GG
3 and 4 updating
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
What is happening rounds 6 and 7 of SNCL division 5?
2 rounds Swiss as we have done in the past. I did announce this back in November...
Elliot Sloan and I are both wondering if the league is finished by round 5 and the Swiss is stand alone or not? It seems plausible that a team could leapfrog Wandering Dragons for example by getting easier pairings in the last two rounds.
No they are added on,

Highly unlikely as BA and WD are playing in the morning (so can't play in the afternoon as well), the only team that can catch them is Prestwick who would need to win their last 2 games, at least one of them being against the top 2
I am glad to hear that we can't play dragons twice in the same day.
Had a suggestion that I am going to bring to the AGM for future years where needed that I really like (had it been suggested earlier I could have contacted the captains). Last 2 rounds in Jamboree format. That actually would be better and fairer. I wonder why we have never considered it before
Fits that?