Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EU Youth - Czech Republic
^Smile^ Congratulations Kai! Well deserved.
Brilliant to have a European Champion from Scotland........ Well done!!
Amazing stuff. Well done Kai!
Congratulations Kai on your achievement
Well done.
1st ever European champion ? Paul Motwani was world u-16 champ, Alan Minnican also world amateur champion.
He should get promoted to Glorney team next year to beat the English for once. Maybe also play for Bon Accord to get some FIDE games in Richardson
When GM Topalov was over for the simul, one of the players was Kai. I was speaking to Veselin and Silvio later on and they said that Kai was one to watch for the future. Prophesy has come true. Well done Kai!
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Andy Howie Wrote:When GM Topalov was over for the simul, one of the players was Kai. I was speaking to Veselin and Silvio later on and they said that Kai was one to watch for the future. Prophesy has come true. Well done Kai!

Andy there were two Arbiters I know of that said something like that about 5yrs ago in Scotland. Wink
Jacqui,

See these arbiters...how was their spelling?
Fantastic performance by young Kai, does he gain any norms or title from this performance?
Anyone have a link to games or tournament webpage?
Graham,
Top link on page 1 of this thread still works .... at least for now.