Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNCL Results and Tables
Will be available on the links from 7pm ish onwards

Div 1
Div 2
Div 3
Div 4
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Errrm,

How did Bon Accord manage to get into the fourth division ? They should be wearing masks and carrying swag bags. Led by my old sparring partner John Clifford and with three massively underrated international juniors in their team, they are just as bad as those North Ayrshire Crusaders lot who should have a slit in the back of their shirts to allow their fins to pop out.

Robin.
That would be basically the Aberdeen team that played in Division 4 last season and finished 5th. Hardly highway robbers.....

Yes I do expect them to be promoted this year, but any new team has to start in Division 4. We could not just add them to a higher division...
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Hey Andy, great work on getting the results and tables up to date so quickly.

Just out of curiosity - If teams are tied on match points and it then goes to board points do default wins count in full?
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional!
Yes they do. If they are tied on both, the program puts them in the order I have entered the teams
Andy Howie Wrote:Yes they do. If they are tied on both, the program puts them in the order I have entered the teams

Thanks, thats what I thought. Big Grin
Hi Andy,

I tried to look up the tables today but they seem to have reverted back to the tables from the end of last season. I'm sure they were the new tables when I looked on monday... Either than or I'm going mad. Tongue